PreviewCouldn’t be easier!
- Brussel Sprouts
- Red Onion -Sliced into thin rings
- a little olive oil to coat the pan
- Salt n Pepper to taste
I sliced the brussel sprouts in half lengthwise, put my oil in my saute pan, added Brussels sprouts, cooked for about 6 minutes then added the sliced onion. Seasoned with salt n pepper and cooked until they looked charred. I went out to our lemon tree and picked a fresh lemon to squeeze over the top of the mixture when it was complete to add a bit of zest.
Since I am all about making things as easy as possible I like these “boxes” of spinach because I can make my salad directly in them, putting the cover back on to mix it up!!
- 1 Avocado
- A handful of bean sprouts
- Either a fresh peach peeled and cut up or you can buy the can of No Sugar added Mandarin Oranges which I did tonight.
- I recommend Briannas Homestyle Poppy Seed dressing because the ingrediants are All Natural and it does not have high fructose corn syrup like most brands. Mix all together and ENJOY!!!