This is super easy!! Seriously takes no more than a half hour with preparation and cooking. You can feel free to increase the recipe for the sauce as needed. The directions below are enough for about 3 people with about a 1lb of Fresh Salmon.
Total Spent on this Recipe: $24.82 and it feeds 3!
- Olive Oil ( Had on hand / purchased previously for $9.99 at Costco
- 1lb of Salmon Fillet ($14.62)
- Organic Sour Cream ($0.99)
- Capers ($2.99)
- 1 clove garlic (hand on hand/ I go between purchasing fresh garlic and organic pre-chopped garlic)
- lemon pepper seasoning (had on hand..ONE OF MY FAVS 🙂 )
- 2 lemons squeezed (we have a fresh lemon tree which I picked ours from ..but these are usually only $0.99 each)
- 2 green and 2 yellow zucchini’s ($3.20)
Turn your oven on around 350°. Coat a baking sheet with oil and put your salmon on and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Meanwhile Heat some oil in a saucepan add your garlic and turn your heat to low then stir in your lemon juice and add 2 teaspoons of capers and about 1 teaspoon of lemon-pepper seasoning. Cook for about 5 minutes then add your sour cream, stir and cook for another five minutes.
Quickly chop up your zucchini’s and throw them in a saute pan with a bit of salt and pepper and cook until tender.