I have to share this absolutely amazing salad on which I have become hooked. One of my best friends and her family always host the most amazing parties with fantastic food and it was at such an event where i discovered this little gem. You can alter the amount of ingredients depending on if you are making it to share or just a small little salad for yourself to eat.
- 1 bag or box of organic salad
- 1/2 a red onion sliced thinly and then cut into quarters
- 2 handfuls of French’s Fried onions (i buy the cheap version they taste the same!)
- 1 small can mandarin oranges (or you can use fresh tangerines or mandarin oranges if you have them on hand!)
- 4 tablespoons Briannas Poppy Seed Dressing.
Mix all the ingredients together except the Fried onions and then once mixed, top it off with the Fried onions!!! Enjoy!!!